Further Competition Support Service
In addition the framework offers a comprehensive further competition procurement service. The further competition support service provides either a light touch documentation review service prior to engaging in the further competition, or a full procurement support service to undertake a fully compliant further competition exercise. The full procurement support service is detailed overleaf:
‣ Assistance with the determination of a customers’ technical specification and requirements.
‣ Assistance with compilation of the specification.
‣ Compilation of further competition documents and evaluation model.
‣ Dispatch of the above to framework suppliers.
‣ Receipt of bids.
‣ Undertaking of evaluations with, or on behalf of, the customer. Presenting findings and recommendation to the customer.
‣ Communicate results of further competition to bidder.
The further competition support service fees will vary depending upon the potential scale of the requirement and the degree of technical/specialist advice required, and costs are available upon request.
The documentation review service is available to framework users engaging in further competitions. Framework users’ completed further competition documentation can be reviewed, critiqued and where appropriate amendments suggested, ensuring the documentation is it for purpose and in keeping with the spirit of the framework; thus enhancing the chances of a successful further competition. It is important to note that this service does not provide a documentation drafting service. Documentation drafting is an integral part of the full procurement support service detailed earlier in this section.
Should you require further information about either of these services, or wish to benefit from the services, please contact the Strategic Contract Manager Steve Davies:
Download the Further Competition Support Service template here: